Monday, September 11, 2006

Just what you always wanted...

Here is possibly the greatest toy made today:

Matchbox CAT Famous Places
(South Pole Amundsen-Scott Station)
by Mattel

View Full Image


Build your own South Pole Amundsen-Scott Station with this South Pole, Antartica piece from Matchbox! Collect all six in this amazing Caterpillar Machine collection. Best for kids ages 3 and up.
Product Price:
$8.69
Shipping Cost:
$1.72

Available for Philippine Delivery Only
Note the authenicate looking jamesway on the box (nice job Matchbox) and the pink polar bears (um, not on this half of the planet). Here is a link in case you want to buy one and live in The Philipines.

2 Comments:

Blogger mcBlogger said...

I guess I'm just going to have to go to the Philipines...seems too good to be true. haha

8:29 AM  
Blogger Neal said...

After you told me about the pink polar bears, I had to come see. I'm sure that product has sold out by now.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home