Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Super Double Bonus Day!!!

Multiple posts in one day!?! It's true. What a lucky reader you are!

I think I might have what to do now that I have my parole, er, redeployment date is set. Why not simulate going to Mars in a Russian built spacecraft from the 70's?
It is listed as 520 days with an + or - 180 days added in. Nice, I am sure the 1970's Russian builders were all about comfort.

Although it is not as glamorous to goto Mars as it was yesterday. The IAU just added 3 new planets. With exciting names like UB313, Mars is so passe. I was so pysched about this yesterday but now, blah. But all the elementry school texbook manufactures must be jumping up and down in glee. That's a free stock tip from the Blur to you.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting for the trip to Uranus--hee! hee! Uranus! Did you know that researchers found new rings around Uranus a few months ago? It's true!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Blur said...

Speaking of elementery school...

3:20 PM  
Blogger mcBlogger said...

I can't say that spending that much time in a simulated russian space craft would be my first idea of fun on my free time, at least for that length time, after having the er pleasure of seeing a Russian submarine. Lazy-boy, would be appalled. I'd soo be searching for the nearest hot beach after spending the amount of time you do in the snow. Despite the fact, that yes, I covet snow. I dream of snow and wish for that perfect powdery substance to fall from the sky to create what can only be described as perfect skiing conditions. Enjoy your temporary release. hehe

8:39 AM  
Blogger Blur said...

I will hit NZ and Australia for four weeks and they have lots of beaches. Plus it is late spring/early summer in the Southern Hemisphere when I leave so some beaches and water are in my 70 day future.

I don't think I will do the MARS 500. One year without women was long enough.

Just think when I leave Sydney I will head home for some of the best skiing in the world in Colorado. From cold to hot to not-so-cold but snowy. I know you are jealous.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home