Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Last "Biggest Breakfast in Antarctica"

Warning Lots of Pictures:
=====================

As I have written before I help out with the monthly "Biggest Breakfast In Antarctica"
(BBIA). This is the last one Michael Rehm and I will be doing, ever! I have really enjoyed working with Michael although giving up my one day off is a bit of a steep price to pay. I learned a lot but am not quite ready to leave the IT world for that of cooking. So without further adieu here are the pictures....

Taking an order.

You see Michael busy in the background.


A migas and blueberry pancake.


Michael under strain?

A shot over the fruit bowls. We ran out of a lot of items this day.

Neal getting the door for me as I break out more champagne for mimosas.


Phil Troska and Neal "helping."

A cool picture of the glasses on the mimosa bar.

One of Michaels cinnamon buns. He has shown me how to make these. That's right ladies, I'm a bachelor who knows how ot make cinnamon buns.

I don't know what we are doing here but it must be important.

Only about 23 options to add to the eggs here.

Bread Michael made.

That's a lot of potatoes on the griddle.

Taking an order...


Another shot of all the ingredients Michael has to work with.

5 Comments:

Blogger mcBlogger said...

I cannot begin to tell you how exciting it was to actually be able to see the pictures in your post today. Hooray, someone broke the firewall. haha

7:28 AM  
Blogger Blur said...

McB - I did something different with this post. Blogger was too hard to get all these pictures up so I uploaded them to my website and then linked them to this post. Your firewall probably blocks images in *.blogger.com but not from pmcclure.com. Anyway you get to see me in the chef's jacket.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Patrick, it's fun to see you in the kitchen. You an Michael seem to work well together... plus, breakfast was amazing!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Ev said...

i tried to leave a comment about how i love men in kicthens but how they should all be naked.

but apparently i am not smart enough to pass the word verification.

suck it, blogger.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Blur said...

Hairy naked men in the kitchen are pretty common here at the pole... Oh, you didn't say hairy, nevermind.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home