Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Costume Party at the Pole.

Any reason for a party. This week's - April Birthdays. I can talk about how busy I have been, how tired, grumpy and my new workout/basketball/yoga routine but that's not what fans of the Blur want. They want pictures (of P. Neal Scheibe for some reason). So I'll entertain the masses now, inform/complain later...


Neal was the only SciTech, err Research Associate to dress up... Weak guys. The white socks sold it. The Stoli quickly turned into this (I'm sure retribution is on its way):
I'll leave Neal alone (for now) and embrass myself. Here is me, Joey T and DeRosa. This was a good idea after about four beers. Kids drinking is bad.

Here is a picture of illustrious our Network Engineer (not in costume he dresses like this everyday). Holding the tool that fixes 90% of our issues:

On a secondary Note, he eats like a lumberjack. Here are some others to get the Polie flavor:

Yes, we have girls...


Safety Bill might might be carrying his job a little too far..


Beer, very little time off and few women to impress mixed with the Village People can produce this effect:


Thanks for stopping in. Only 7 months left (roughly).

7 Comments:

Blogger Neal said...

I wasn't quite brave enough to post all of the pictures that I wanted to. Maybe if I had posted the picture of your inner thigh, the ladies would be asking me about you....

5:44 AM  
Blogger Clearlykels said...

Those pictures are great. It looks like you had a wonderful time. I am still laughing.

7:00 AM  
Blogger bridgett said...

This looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for the great pictures.

Tell your network engineer to "keep his stick on the ice." (He's Canadian, eh?)

9:56 AM  
Blogger Blur said...

Bridget - I found out he is half Canadian. That explains a lot. But I'm pretty sure he grew up in Texas so he did not get to the pond often. Or if he did, it was not frozen. :)

10:39 PM  
Blogger Erik said...

Hey I resemble that fact!

- the Network Engineer

10:59 PM  
Blogger Patrick Schreiber said...

Hi there Antarctic blogger. I'm posting here because I'd like you to do me a favor. You see I've gotten hits on my blog from six of the seven continents and I only need one more to complete the set. All I'd like you to do is just visit my blog at www.schpat.blogspot.com, and if you feel like it leave a comment.

Ok, I know I'm spamming here, but I'd really appreciate your help. Sorry If I irritated you.

schpat

7:46 AM  
Blogger Blur said...

Moonflake - You must have seen The Thing, guns and flame throwers in every closet. We'd settle for DNF (Do Not Freeze) storage for our computer equipment.
But it is a little like being on a hostile, alien and empty planet.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home