Thursday, November 09, 2006

So I'm in Christchurch

And everything is going well. Seen all the Polies, had a few memorable nights and today I rented a car. What a trip to drive on the wrong side of the road, round-a-bouts and all the right brained processes the Kiwi's have. Supposed to pick up Neal tonight so I did a test run to the airport with Guy Thomerson bravely being my co-pilot. Almost took all the paint off the left side of the car (not really).

So after I rent my car I go back to the room and there is a lizard in it. I am not kidding, a lizard. Needless to say I moved to different room (422).

I am also sick now. Damned FiNGies getting me sick. It could be all the 4a nights are not helping but it is easier to blame the new people. So on top of driving on the wrong side, a lizard, I am now stoned on sudafed. What a day and Neal wants to go out tonight. Jeez...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A truly heart felt apology from at least one FiNGy for bringing the crud to you! But, late nights will do that, don't you think? :)

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now who can that fingy be? lol.

Thanks for letting me crash patrick.

bobko

12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am trying to reach Phil Troska. I was hoping you might be able to help me. My name is Lou Ann and I went to high school with Phil. If you can let him know I would be very grateful. Thank you.
I will email you.

4:46 PM  
Blogger --TBAS said...

Yarrrrggg!!!!!

hey you--your vacation still going on or did you make it back home?

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home