Wednesday, August 02, 2006

A GRB Takes Over South Pole Station

Filmed entirely at Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station , Antarctica. For the Winterover Halfway International Film Festival (WHIFF).

A Sci-Fi entry from Fat Bob Productions. A triumphant acting performance from yours truly. Seriously I am getting agents calling me and saying "Blur, you're the next Rock!" But I am still under contract to the United States Antarctica Program for another few months. I'll look for a change of representation after that.

Don't worry there are plenty more where this came from....

PS... Rock as in Dwayne Johnson not Kid.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure when Hollywood views this Will Ferrell better watch out!! Maybe you'll be in the movie 'Snakes on a Plane II'
~j

11:58 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

i honestly don't know what they feed you guys down there.


GRB is hot.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Blur said...

Crystal,

You say my Sys Admin Admin photo is "effing hot" but you call GRB "hot." I think you are telling me that I am only slightly hotter than the Gycol Rag Brain. Is this true?

3:21 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

no. effing - which means fucking (i know you know, but i like to say it) - takes you to a whole different plane of hotness.

GRB is hot but not effing hot. after all, he is just a face. him being in the sewer now also detracts from his hotness.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home